Happy October! As the trees start to display bursts of brilliant red and orange, what better way to celebrate the season than with some fun fall events around Marysville? No matter if you’re 6 or 60, there’s sure to be some spots in the 43040 to get you in the spirit of the autumn season! Let us know in the comments if we’ve missed any of your favorite fall events!
- Live Music at Dalton Union Winery – Enjoy live music all month long at Dalton Union Winery. Every Saturday in October the winery is serving up good wine and good vibes at their Shirk Road location.
- Explore the fall foliage at Marysville parks – Go on a fall foliage scavenger hunt that takes you to all of Marysville’s metro parks. Make a list of types of area trees and see if you can spot them all, in all their fall splendor.
- Marysville High School Homecoming Game, Friday, October 14 – What’s fall without football? Relive your glory days or clap and cheer for the marching band at MHS’s homecoming game. There’s just something about football on a Friday night!
- Fall Fun Festival, Saturday, October 22 – Dutch Mill Greenhouse on Route 4 is hosting a Fall Fun Festival where kids can paint their own pumpkins free of charge, while parents shop for items from local vendors.
- Crooked Door Studio’s Halloween Shindig, Friday, October 28 – This 21+ Halloween party is sure to become an annual tradition. Crooked Door Studios in Uptown Marysville is hosting a party with live music, appetizers and a costume contest. The best part? The party is a BYOB event. Cheers!
- Scarysville, Saturday, October 29 – The streets of uptown Marysville will come alive the weekend before Fright Night. Kids can dress up and trick-or-treat at Uptown Marysville businesses.
- Pumpkin Drop, Sunday, October 30 – At Decker Fire Station, patrons can watch as firefighters drop pumpkins from heights of 100 feet! The ensuing splatter is sure to shock and delight kids of all ages.
Leave a Reply