While Dublin may be known for its golf courses and tournaments, Marysville golfers know its better to play where the grass is greener. Check out our list of top golf courses in Marysville and Union County and let us know in the comments your top picks for putting.
- Marysville Golf Club – Featured by Golf Digest as one of the best public places to play, Marysville Golf Club is a hidden gem for those who want a superior experience, without shelling out big money for a game. Players of all abilities can enjoy a challenge at Marysville Golf Club due to their three tee system.
- Timberview Golf Club – Set on gorgeous rolling hills and surrounded by lakes and creeks, TImberview is by far the most scenic course. Relax as you play through the course’s 18 holes and take in the view. After you finish up a game, head to the much-loved bar and grill for a beer and a bite to eat.
- Buck Ridge Golf Course – Yet another scenic spot, Buck Ridge Golf Course built their course into the the existing landscape. Taking advantage of the land’s many trees, ponds and hills, Buck Ridge Golf Course designers have crafted a challenging and enjoyable experience for golfers of all skill levels.
- Darby Creek Golf Course – Formerly the site of the beloved Ohio Orchard Company, Darby Creek has a unique history. The course maintains a cemetery that dates back to the 1800s and golfers can even tee off near the grave of an unknown individual.
- Blues Creek Golf Club – ColumbusGolf.com names Blues Creek as one of Marysville’s best-kept secrets. One of the most affordable spots on our list, Blues Creek is still a lesser-known course and some players even report having the course to themselves, at times!
Leave a Reply